Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
- Relative Activity: Very High
- Upcoming Events: 0
- Previous Events: 10
Houston is home to the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world. As such, the city offers tremendous opportunity to translate theories about how technology can improve healthcare into practice. Health 2.0 Houston aims to:
- facilitate collaboration between healthcare stakeholders;
- promote the adoption of promising technologies that make healthcare more effective, affordable and accessible; and
- showcase health-related technology in the Greater Houston area.
Health 2.0 Houston hosts speakers, code-a-thons and other events. [more...]
- Thu. Jun. 8, 2017 @ 4:30PM - "Community Meetup at TMCx Demo Day!"
- Tue. Nov. 1, 2016 @ 7:00PM - "Health 2.0 Houston 2017 Event Forecast"
- Wed. Oct. 19, 2016 @ 6:00PM - "Free Workshop: The Best Medicine for a Broken Billing System"
- Thu. Oct. 13, 2016 @ 7:00PM - "Invasion of the new AT&T Connected Health Foundry and SXSW preview!"
- Wed. Aug. 19, 2015 @ 7:00PM - "Money Matters: Get your startup funded outside Silicon Valley"
- Tue. Jul. 28, 2015 @ 6:00PM - "Wearables and Apps in Healthcare: A roadmap for the future"
- Mon. Jun. 22, 2015 @ 6:00PM - "SXSW / Health 2.0 MeetUp at START Houston"
- Mon. Mar. 16, 2015 @ 9:30AM - "Help promote Impact Pediatric Health at SXSW"
- Wed. Mar. 4, 2015 @ 5:30PM - "SXSW Health Pre-party at Deans"